[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Notes and queries about Welsh
- To: John Cowan <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Notes and queries about Welsh
- From: Padraic Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:35:47 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: <36A8CF64.D2E6AE41@locke.ccil.org>
On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, John Cowan wrote:
> No problem. That is Celtic ASCII for "circumflex on previous letter";
> it's an accent, not a specific letter. It's trivial to
> translate to Latin-1.
Thanks. I'll be able to fix the file now.
> John Cowan http://www.ccil.org/~cowan email@example.com